Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Beginning to Post on My Extra Site

 After much consideration, I've decided that the smaller/series captions that I don't want to post on my main account will be posted on my other website. This way I'll be able to experiment with different types of story ideas that I can later add to the main site (plus I have a large collection of pictures that are tied to these new story ideas that I want to finally post). I'll still be posting on my main account here but if you notice a slower speed of posting I'm either taking a break or making a lot of content for my other site.

 Link: Barrow's Extra Tg Captions (tgbodyswapcaps.blogspot.com)

- Barrow

3 comments:

  1. Great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could have provided a link to this "extra site" !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Apologize for that oversite; I'll edit the post and add the link plus I'll add it to the main page too.

      Delete